1) Make sure that the trip over is not rushed or hassled. Avoid last minute packing problems.
2) Let the child select their choice of attire as long as they will also have on your choice too.
3) Bring more than 1 outfit anyway, simply in case of accidents.
4) Make certain they are well-fed and watered before they arrive. A light snack and drink thirty minutes before will make certain they are content.
5) With very young children try and schedule your appointment around nap-time.
6) If you have an infant who is still feeding then that is fine, we understand if you need to take a break simply to top them up a little.
7) With babies, don't worry if they are asleep, frequently sleeping babies look adorable in their images.
8) Be ready with bribes. Whatever works on your youngster.
9) If the shoot is a mixed one with adults and children being taken separately as well as together then bring some toys for them to play with while it is your turn.