10 Things you might not know about me
1. I am a wife to Peter. My husband Peter is my biggest supporter and I couldn't run my business without his support, behind the scenes.
2. I am a mother to three wonderful human beings who I am immensely proud of.
3. I am a Grandmother to three lively, quirky, gorgeous children.
4. Photography is my passion. It fills my mind and fuels my imagination. I couldn't live without it, in my life. I look at the world differently now. I notice light and shadow, little details, the catch lights in the eyes, the way the sun lights the hair.
5. I am an Emergency Nurse in my other life. I work with some amazing and inspiring people who give so much.
6. I was born in England and came to Australia when I was 19. I love Australia!!
7. I have two Australian Bulldogs who drive me crazy at times but who give me so much pleasure and love.
8. I love long walks in the bush. I believe in keeping fit and eating healthy (most of the time).
9. I love beach days and fishing. I am so lucky to live here where I have the best of both worlds, the bush and the beach close by.
10. After growing up in an Industrial city in England, I love living in a Country town. The friendliness and sense of community can't be found in the city.
No comments posted.
Recent PostsPlaying Dress ups!! A beautiful Review From Birds to Boudoir 5 Tips for a Relaxed Photoshoot with Children Boudoir Photography is not Pornography!!! Fitness Photography Five reasons to book a Boudoir Photoshoot 9 tips for preparing your children for a photoshoot Tips to prepare for your Boudoir Photoshoot Now is the time to have your Fitness Photoshoot!!